Crocs Bradyn Golf Shoes
Save $30.00 (30%)
The look and feel of a great sneaker. The Crocs Bradyn Golf Shoe is part of the Crocs Golf with Hank Haney collection, combining style, performance and all-around comfort. The Crocs Bradyn Golf Shoe is designed to be the lightest, most comfortable in its class.
- Innovative multi-cleat spikeless design for excellent grip in all conditions
- Water-resistant leather uppers
- Secure fit for stability and lateral support on the course
- Crocs Croscomfort hybrid construction reduces weight and increases comfort with fewer unnecessary layers underfoot
- Exceptionally light, form-to-foot Croslite material footbed and midsole
- Versatile multi-traction TPU outsole works on and off the course or driving range. TPU is a tough, rubber-like plastic that offers added durability, flexibility and resistance to abrasions, nicks and scratches
- One of the lightest golf shoes in its class at 10 ounces (283g) based on men's US size 9
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 17921096
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jim The good and the bad Very comfortable and lightweight. I think the grip is even better than a soft spike traditional shoe. Not what I'd call particularly sporty or stylish - looks like a nurse's or even an orthopedic shoe. May 18, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by THSSFC Wow!! They're CROCS I was hesitant about purchasing these shoes online at first, but when I couldn't find them in the stores, I ordered them. I have several different types of CROCS and thought they should be a great shoe. I was right! These golf shoes are comfortable the moment you put them on. The spike-less treads grip the surface very well. They look and feel like my running shoes. They are very light weight. I have and will continue to recommend them to my friends. August 10, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jocaball Highly recommend it. Comfortable, easy to clean, and a great value. I highly recommend it for all golfers. June 24, 2013
1-3 of 3