ICEtrekkers Diamond GripItem Number: 17992346
Become a winter weather warrior and outfit yourself in the ICEtrekkers® Diamond Grip. This ultimate shoe grip provides an unbelievable amount of traction. The edges of these beads clinch on to the ice from every angle, providing you with total support and traction during each step. With self- cleaning grips, you won't have that thick snow or ice buildup. Next time they're calling for a blizzard, be prepared with the Diamond Grip.
- Made of hardened steel alloy for strength and durability
- Diamonds beads have multiple edges that provided a locking grip from every angle
- Beads are strung on a rubber sling, maintaining elasticity in subzero temperatures
- A rubber strap around the outsole provides a secure fit on the bottom of your shoe
- Self-cleaning grips prevent a snow or ice buildup
- Effortless to get on and off
- Small (S): Women's 5 - 7 / Men's - 5 - 6
- Medium (M): Women's 7.5 - 10 / Men's 6.5 - 9
- Large (L): Women's 10.5 - Up / Men's 9.5 - 12.5
- Extra Large (XL): Men's 13+
- Size chart reflects sizing for everyday shoes, cross trainers & dress shoes. Order one size up for uninsulated boots and two sizes up for insulated boots to ensure a proper fit.
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 5 out of 5 by 7 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rissa Safety Great! Gives security with each step this winter. Happy Customet February 17, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by L'Oie ICEtrekkers Diamond Grip is a "GRATE" carat For sure footing this product is outstanding. The "grips" absolutely stay on your boots and are easy to take off or put on. I'd recommend these to anyone. January 25, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by slippery love this product.these icetrackers don 't know how i got around in this weather before i got these. January 24, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by rusty awesomeness best purchase ive made! have cheaper ones but they don't do the trick like these December 26, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by walking girl No slip Easy on. Absolutely the best product I've used. No slipping even on snow covered ice. January 29, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Esquire Best product ever for ice Walk my lab daily and in Ohio the weather can be treacherous in winter. This product makes it easier to navigate ice and snow so I can keep pace with my happy dog. Would highly recommend it for anyone who walks in the elements!! January 22, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nancy46 Great Traction Tried on several types of traction gear. This product was the easiest to put on my boots. Tested it out the next day when we took our dog for a walk, and it gave me great traction on the hard packed snow and on icy patches. Still have to be careful on ice, however, able to move so that I was not tensing up on every step. January 22, 2013
1-7 of 7