Under Armour Men's HeatGear Flyweight Run 5"ShortsItem Number: 18007356
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Apparel! (See Promotion Details)
Add some speed to your stride when you wear the Under Armour® Men's HeatGear® Flyweight Run 5" Shorts. HeatGear® Flyweight is the latest, lightest UA material, ideal for the technical runner. Perforated side panels and back waist provide strategic ventilation, the internal mesh liner adds breathability, and the UA graphics and logos provide 360° Reflectivity for safety in low-light conditions. Run faster in these UA Shorts.
Click here to learn more about Under Armour HeatGear Flyweight technology.
- Ultra-lightweight woven fabric won't hold you down but is durable enough for heavy wear
- Perforated side panels and back waist provides strategic ventilation where you need it most
- Internal mesh liner helps moisture escape to keep you cool and dry and adds breathability
- Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of bacterial causing microbes
- Graphics and logos provide 360° Reflectivity for safer low-light runs
- Covered elastic waistband with internal drawcord for secure, comfortable fit
- Fold-over back pocket stores gels or other necessities
- Internal waist key pocket
- Under Armour® logo on the right thigh
- 5" inseam
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Style: 1236183
- Under Armour
Country Of Origin: Vietnam
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Johnnybagofbones Very nice! Great shorts but me wife says she can see me wedding vegetable's when standing in well lighted area. No worries because I run in early mornings but something to consider. October 14, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by 56dick13 More colors needed The shorts are great! There needs to be additional colors and inseam lengths available but beyond that I can't think of anything to critique. The sewn in liner is flawless, too. June 11, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by BamaRunner Cool and Lightweight Very cool and lightweight. I bought these for their light color for summer in the deep South. Also need that center back pocket to put my car key when I race. This back pocket is a little deeper than the other UA shorts I've raced in. Thought the key would bounce around when I ran, but this wasn't a problem. I got the neon yellow color. A little more see-through than I expected. The inner brief is grey for that very reason. Not a real issue. May 22, 2013
1-3 of 3