Diamondback Adult Trace Sport Hybrid Bike 2013Item Number: 18032296
Take $30 Off Any Regular Priced Bike of $300 or More!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Free In-Store Bike Assembly when purchased online or in-store. Click link below for details.
The Diamondback® Adult Trace Sport Hybrid Bike has performance qualities needed to cover various types of terrain. This entry level ride has a mountain bike-like geometry, a sport fork to minimize vibrations and fast rolling 700c wheels that provide traction on tricky surfaces. Shimano drivetrain components complete this versatile machine
Click here to learn more about Free In-Store Bike Assembly
- Frame: Trace 6061-T6 Butted Aluminum Dual Sport Frame w/ Formed Top and Down tube, Forged Drop outs, w/ integrated chainstay disc mount
- Fork: SR Suntour NVX 700c, 75mm travel, 28mm stanchions, Alloy lower, Alloy crown
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Headset: Ahead 1 1/8"
- Cranks: SR Suntour XCT w/chainguard 28/38/48t
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Deore Cartridge
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore dual pull, Top Swing 31.8
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera
- Cog Set: Shimano HG-50 8spd (11-32t)
- Shifter: Shimano SL-M310 8spd Rapidfire
- Chain: KMC-Z51
- Hub (F): 32h SL-7 Alloy w/ CNC Disc Mount
- Hub (R): 32h SL-7 Alloy Cassette w/ CNC Disc mount
- Spokes: 14g
- Rims: 32h Weinmann SL-7 Doublewall
- Tires: Innova DualSport 700x40c
- Brakes: Tektro Novela Disc w/ 6" Rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano M445 w/ reach adj.
- Pedals: Wellgo Alloy forged, CNC MTB
- Handlebar: DB Lazer Series 31.8mm low rise
- Grips: Avenir Ergo 3-D Comfort
- Stem: DB 3D Forged 7° 31.8mm
- Seat: DB DUAL SPORT Series Black
- Seat post: DB Lazer Series Micro Adjust 27.2mm
- Extras: Owner's manual, Chainstay Protector, Clear Coat, H20 bottle mounts
- Style: 02-13-4190
DISCLAIMER: A bicycle is a complex piece of equipment that must be properly assembled and maintained in order to be ridden safely. We strongly recommend that you consult a professional bicycle mechanic to properly assemble, repair, and maintain the bicycle. DICK'S Sporting Goods will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased in our stores or on our website (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, DICK'S Sporting Goods will not be held responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly. Please contact your local store to arrange assembly service.
Country Of Origin: Imported