The North Face Mica 1 Person Tent
Looking forward to that solitary weekend backpacking trip, alone in nature? Let The North Face® Mica 1 Person Tent help you make the most of your outdoor adventure. Featuring a one-pole design the Mica 1 is easy to set up and provides lots of head room. A large door opening and vestibule area let you easily enter and exit while leaving room for your gear. Enjoy some fresh air with the unique high/low venting system!
- 1 person tent
- Seasons: 3
- Hubbed poles and color-coded webbing allow easy and fast setup
- Crossing ridge pole maximizes interior space
- Large door opening and vestibule area
- High/low venting provided by a vestibule door setup that allows the door to be attached in a partially open position to allow air flow while maintaining protection from the elements
- Number of poles: 1
- Type of pole: DAC™ Featherlite NSL
- Number of doors: 1
- Number of vestibules: 1
- Rainfly included
- Dimensions: 84.5" x 37" x 20" x 36"
- Floor area: 16.9 sq ft
- Peak height: 39"
- Vestibule area: 10 sq ft
- Fly material: Lightweight, high-tenacity nylon ripstop, 1200 mm PU coating, silicone
- Mesh material: Nylon no-see-um mesh
- Floor material: Lightweight nylon ripstop, 1500 mm PU coating, silicone
- Total weight: 2 lbs 12 oz
- Trail weight: 2 lbs 5 oz
- Packed dimensions: 5" x 24"
- Style #: A2UG
- The North Face
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 18053706