MTI Adult Fluid Belt Pack/Life VestItem Number: 18083446
Receive 20% off Select Life Vests with Purchase of This Product!! Must add Both Products to Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Put on the unique and versatile MTI® Adult Fluid Belt Pack/Life Vest and forget that you're wearing it. Perfect for stand-up paddleboarding, the Fluid Belt features a simple-to-use pull cord that activates a CO2 cartridge to release a life jacket from the pouch. The vest is tethered to the belt pack so it can be easily slipped on over your head. It's the perfect way to stay safe out on the water without being held back by a bulky PFD.
- Belt-pack PFD, perfect for stand-up paddleboarding
- Simply pull the cord to activate the CO2 cartridge and release the life jacket from the pouch
- Life vest is tethered to the belt pack so you can simply slip it over your head
- Bladder features fold lines for easy re-packing
- Includes safety whistle
- Material: Soft polyester shell
- Built-in window shows green, letting you know the life vest is ready to use!
- USCG: Type III
- Buoyancy: 26 lbs 2 oz
- Sizing: Adult Universal (30"-52")
- User weight: More than 80 lbs
- Rearm kit: Leland 24 g CO2 with bayonet
- MTI Adventurewear
Country Of Origin: Imported
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by IGC excellent for stand up paddle boarding I love this. Put it on and then I forget about it. But I know that if I get in trouble. I have something that could save my life. November 27, 2013
1-1 of 1