Garmin echoMAP 50s Fish Finder/ GPS w/ U.S. LakesItem Number: 18151016
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
The Garmin® echoMAP™ 50s Fish Finder/GPS Combo features a simple to use and navigate interface with a 5" color display screen. The Advanced Echo HD-ID sonar recording coordinates timing with your boat to allow for precise positioning, so every available waypoint will be accurate. Additional features include a transom/trolling motor mount transducer, split-screen zoom, Fish Symbol ID, and wireless connectivity capability.
- Garmin echoMAP 50s fish finder/GPS
- Preloaded with worldwide basemap and US lakes
- 5" color display screen
- Screen offers great visibility during the day or night
- Easy-to-use and navigate interface
- 10Hz GPS/GLONASS receiver refreshes position and heading 10x a second
- Displays current location for accurate readings
- Advanced Echo HD-ID Sonar recording coordinates timing of the sonar return in relation to your boat's position for zoning in on precise locations
- A-scope allows for live display of fish passing through transducer beam
- Transom/trolling motor mount transducer
- Waterproof, split-screen zoom, Fish Symbol ID
- Adjustable depth line measures depth of underwater objects
- See-thru® technology exposes hidden fish
- Dual microSD™ card slots
- Dual-beam transducer transmits a 77/200 kHz signal
- Wireless connectivity capability
- Model: 010-01096-00
- Display Size: 5.9" x 6.1" x 2.4"
- Maximum depth: 1,900 ft. in freshwater, 700 ft. in saltwater
- Dimensions: 5.9" x 6.1" x 2.4"
- Resolution: 480 x 640 pixels
- Frequency: 200/77 kHz
- Transmit power: 500W (RMs), 4,000W (peak to peak)
- Weight: 1.6 lbs.
Country of Origin: China