Imagine Aluminum Harbor SUP/Kayak Paddle
Grab the Imagine® Aluminum Harbor SUP/Kayak Paddle for hours of fun on your stand-up paddleboard or kayak! The durable Harbor Paddle is made from corrosion-resistant aluminum and glass-reinforced plastic polymer to stand up to lots of wear and tear. If your paddle falls into the water, the foam filled shaft prevents sinking. Adjust the length to suit any member of the family!
- Great for stand-up paddleboarding
- Durable corrosion-resistant aluminum shaft
- Glass reinforced plastic polymer blade and handle are designed to withstand daily use
- Foam-filled shaft prevents sinking
- Adjustable ergo-grip T-handle allows you to adjust to the perfect length
- Medium size blade
- Progressive flex gives power and a comfortable stroke
- Shaft material: Corrosion-resistant aluminum
- Blade/handle material: Glass-reinforced plastic polymer
- Blade size: Medium
- Max. length (fully extended): 83"
- Min. length (not extended): 68"
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 18227986
Imagine Aluminum Harbor SUP/Kayak Paddle 14 14
Good beginner paddle First thoughts on the paddle were that it looks great and it has a nicely contoured blade that pulls the water well. Handles are comfortable and it is very strong. On the other hand it is a bit heavy and thus doesn't float well. Matter of fact, don't turn your back too long or you may need some scuba gear. Overall, its a pretty good value if you don't plan to go in deeper waters or leave the paddle to the care of the kids. July 7, 2013
Paddle review paddle seems to work well. Pretty lightweight. But was the only one in the store. So I have nothing to compare it to July 2, 2013
stand up paddle this is a good paddle for a beginner. adjustable lengths for different sizes June 5, 2013
Great SUP paddle Perfect SUP paddle, adjustable for most sizes. When converted to a kayak paddle it works but it is a little short for taller people. Otherwise great quality and great value for a dual purpose paddle. May 7, 2013