Jetboil Flash Personal Cooking System
Look forward to a hot meal after a long day on the trail with the Jetboil® Flash® Personal Cooking System. This convenient cooking system combines the burner and cooking vessel in one easy-to-use unit for ultimate portability. Everything stacks and stores inside the 1L vessel so it takes up as little space as possible in your pack. The Flash® includes the burner, cooking vessel, stabilizer tripod and insulating cozy.
- Convenient all-in-one design combines the burner and cooking vessel in one unit
- Stacks and stores inside the 1L vessel/drinking mug
- Includes 1L FluxRing® cooking cup with an insulating cozy
- Insulating cozy features a color-change temperature indicator
- Adjustable burner features push-button ignition
- Insulating drink-through lid and measuring cup
- Stabilizer tripod included
- Pot can hold a 100g canister
- Compatible with IsoButane fuel mixes that have a Lindal Valve
- Fuel not included
- Volume: 1L
- Weight: 14 oz
- Boil time: 16 oz (half liter) takes about 2 minutes and 30 seconds
- Will boil 12L per 100G Jetpower canister (not included)
- Dimensions: 4.1" x 7.1"
- Model #: FLASH-GRN
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 18314026
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by NCarMtnScout A Definite Must-Have for Backpacking Cooking Repeatedly borrowed one of the older Jetboil cooking systems from a friend for a couple backpacking trips. It worked so well, I couldn't resist getting my own. Although the 1.5 liter pot is only sold separately now, this Flash system proved to be just as indispensable! Starting out with hot coffee in about 2 minutes is a great way to start a cold morning on the mountain top. Then, within minutes again, we're eating breakfast burritos made from hot eggs, peppers, and bacon. Top notch, Jetboil, and Dick's helped with a $20 savings on my on-line order!! October 13, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by bigunit jetboil flash carbon Item arrived sooner than the quoted time..well made..compact..u can fit a 110g fuel canister + pot support in the main cooking can...this is my 2nd jetboil flash unit..I'll use 1 as a backup May 14, 2015
1-2 of 2