St. Croix Bank Robber Fly RodsItem Number: 18333946
Price: $430.00 to $440.00
Get the precision and performance you've been striving for with the St. Croix® Bank Robber™ Fly Rods. The Bank Robber™ rods feature high modulus SCVI graphite in lower sections for maxium strength and power, without the added weight. The Integrated Poly Curve® tooling technology improves action and sensitivity, while the Advanced Reinforcing Technology® reinforces the blank to prevent excess bending under pressure.
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology improves action, strength, and sensitivity
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™) reinforces blank to prevent deforming under pressure
- High modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in lower section for maximum strength and power with reduced weight
- High modulus, high strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon matte scrim for enhanced strength, durability, and sensitivity
- Designed with Kelly Galloup for streamer fishing
- Slim profile ferrules for one piece performance in four piece designs
- Fuji® K Series Tangle-Free stripper guides with Alconite® rings
- REC® Recoil® snake guides
- Anodized, machined aluminum reel seat with hook-keeper
- Flora-grade cork handle
- Protected by two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish
- Alignment dots make assembly easy
- Constructed with a 4 piece blank design with slim profile ferrules
- Fast-action rods flex mostly near the tip
- Includes rugged 1000 denier nylon rod case with divided polypropylene liner
- Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- St. Croix
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-826-7042.
Length, Action, & Line Weight: 9'0" F 5WT
- Model: BR905.4
- Rod Weight: 3.7 oz.
Length, Action, & Line Weight: 9'0" F 6WT
- Model: BR906.4
- Rod Weight: 3.9 oz.
Length, Action, & Line Weight: 9'0" F 7WT
- Model: BR907.4
- Rod Weight: 4.1 oz.
Country Of Origin: United States