M^POWERED Select Maple BatItem Number: 18339866
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Give your opponents more than they can handle with the M^ POWERED® Select Maple Wood Bat. This American-made wooden baseball bat is crafted from MLB-grade maple with a medium burgundy barrel and natural handle design for incredible balance and more controlled bat discipline at the plate. Cut, sanded and gently cupped in the USA, the Select Maple Bat offers incredible quality and performance.
- MLB® grade PA and NY Sugar Maple wood construction
- Maple offers increased durability, longevity and surface hardness
- Turned in the well-balanced M110 turning model
- Medium barrel with a medium handle offers most balanced design
- Cut, sanded and gently cupped for increased balance
- Barrel finish: burgundy
- Handle finish: natural
- Made in the USA
- Model: BATMAPSELBN
M^POWERED WOOD BATS WARRANTY INFORMATION:
- M^POWERED® offers a ONE TIME REPLACEMENT WITHIN THE FIRST 60 days of purchase of the M^FUZD maple bat ONLY
- All other M^POWERED® bats are not covered under warranty
- This warranty covers all manufacturing defects from normal field usage including: cracking or breakage at the wrapped portion of the handle only
- The policy does not cover: bats that have been abused, altered, mistreated, used in commercial batting cages or hit with dimple balls
NOTICE: We recommend that you receive approval from your local league before removing wrapper from your bat.
Country Of Origin: United States
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by stevie good bat! i received this bat for my birthday and have ben using it in the cage eve since but have yet to try it out in a game. the bat is very balanced but as a result, has a very small barrel. i have found that this bat is great for practice and the bll flies off of the small sweet spot. i would recommend to any small hitters that can control the bat through the zone but if you are looking to consistently hit the ball out of the yard, go buy a bat with a bigger barrel. March 18, 2014
1-1 of 1