SteriPEN Traveler Portable UV Water Purifier
Perfect for camping, backpacking or traveling abroad, the SteriPEN® Traveler Portable UV Water Purifier is a must for any travel kit. The SteriPEN® purifies water using UV light, without chemical additives or causing any aftertaste or odor. The Traveler is compact and lightweight, so it's easy to carry in your purse or backpack. Rest assured that you'll have safe drinking water everywhere you go with the SteriPEN® Traveler!
- Purifies water using UV light - safely, effectively and without the use of chemicals
- Does not add any aftertaste or odor
- Destroys more than 99.9% of bacteria, viruses and protozoan cysts
- UV water purifier can purify up to 200 half-liter servings of water using one set of AA lithium batteries
- Fits perfectly into commercial water bottles
- Forms a seal over the top of water bottles so you can purify in the original container
- Provides safe drinking water in less than a minute
- Powered by 4 AA batteries: Lithium or nickel metal hydride are strongly recommended. Alkaline batteries are NOT recommended.
- Weight: 5.7 oz with batteries
- Dimensions: 7.6" x 1.5"
- Battery life: 200 16-ounce treatments
- UV lamp life: 3,000 treatments
- Certified safe and effective by the Water Quality Association
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 18392436
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by new packer Good for packing Good idea for backpacking. Fits well in pack side pocket. August 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by sherryl Best price around Highly recommended by gear/hiking instructors as one of the safest ways to treat water for purity. Dick's has the best price in the area. Have not had to use it yet, but will be backpacking as soon as the weather breaks. April 17, 2014
1-2 of 2