Eureka! Sandstone 30░ Sleeping Bag
The soft and comfortable Eureka!® Sandstone 30° Sleeping Bag is sure to become a campground favorite. Featuring Eureka's® ThermaShield insulation to keep you warm, and a soft, comfortable lining, the Sandstone is perfect for relaxing and recharging after a long day of adventuring outdoors. You'll love the convenience of the fleece pillow pocket and internal and external pockets for storing small nighttime essentials.
- Temperature rating: 30°F
- Bag shape: Rectangular
- Features Eureka!'s® ThermaShield™ insulation - a proprietary blend of solid and hollow core polyester staple fibers, which delivers exceptional thermal insulation while maintaining loft and durability.
- 3D anatomical footbox for comfort
- Fully insulated zipper draft tube
- Features a soft fleece pillow pocket
- Locking #5 2-way, mateable zipper
- Internal ergonomic pocket for small items features a hook and loop closure
- External tapered pocket
- Right zip
- Stuff sack features a haul handle and draw cord closure
- Insulation material: Eureka!® ThermaShield synthetic insulation
- Shell material: 68D/190T polyester taffeta and 75D/210T polyester ripstop
- Liner material: "Warm to Touch" 68D/190T peached polyester
- Carry weight: 3 lbs 9 oz
- Fill weight: 2 lbs 14 oz
- Dimensions: 76" x 34"
- Stuff sack size: 11.5" x 19"
- Model #: 2641300
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 18442316
Eureka! Sandstone 30░ Sleeping Bag 6 6
Poor quality zipper I purchased two of these sleeping bags And the zippers broke on both of them June 3, 2014
This is NOT a 30 degree sleeping bag The bag seems well made, was light to carry, and packed back down to a manageable size after use, but is not even close to a 30 degree sleeping bag. I used this bag for the first time last weekend to camp on two nights with dry, non-windy weather in the 50 to 55 degree range and I was very cold. I added a fleece blanket inside the bag the second night, which was a big improvement. Overall the bag is good, and should be fine in summer weather, but it will not keep you warm in the temperature range listed (-1 to 30 degrees), which is why I'm not recommending it. May 29, 2014
BELLOW 30 comfortable I have owned two Eureka! tents used 12 months a year in Maine and both lasted over a decade (one tent was used over 120 nights one year). I've had very few custmer service needs that were resolved to my satisfaction ( reasonable customer sevice). With this history my wife April 16, 2014
great sleep Used at a church camp trip and it was perfect. Kept my son nice and warm. March 20, 2014
this sleeping bag is comfortable and warm product was all it claimed to be. Salespeople very helpful and knowledgeable in helping to choose product September 18, 2013
Good Sleeping Bags I bought two of these and zipped them together for my husband and I. They were nice and warm and zipped together easily. I just wish they were a little wider as we are big people. They are perfect for average sized sleepers, though. September 8, 2013
1-6 of 6