Under Armour Kids' Nitro Sunglasses
Unbeatable protection and comfort keeps them cool under every sun in the Under Armour® youth Nitro sunglasses. Great for any activity or sport, the Three-Point Grip comfortably fits their face while air flow technology keeps the lenses from fogging in any conditions. The ARMOURFUSION® frames deliver a light weight, impact-resistant build that makes these shades great for the active youth while ARMOURSIGHT® increases their vision.
- UA AutoGrip provides a completely secure grip
- ARMOURSIGHT® lenses boost vision 20 percent from edge-to-edge in lenses that are up to 10 times stronger than traditional polycarbonate lenses
- ARMOURFUSION™ Frames deliver a durable build at a light weight and are impact resistant
- MULTIFLECTION lens coating is scratch resistant and water-repellant for an easy clean and wear
- Air flow technology keeps the lenses from fogging
- Style: 8600047-6002, 8600047-6003, 8600047-6000
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 18495726
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Desototennisguy Perfect youth glasses Glasses were recommended by pro and he was right on. Best investment, helps keep the ball in focus. October 20, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Grandma Great Gift Perfect. My grandson loves them. He wanted them for baseball. June 25, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by nicksmom cheap feel I got these for my 10 yr Ole's birthday. They feel flimsy and cheap. For 65$ I expected more. I just hope my son likes them and they last through baseball season. June 12, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anders30 Decent The sunglass frames appeared white online (I even had assistance by an employee who thought they were white)and they are see-through. I would have returned them, but my son loves them. They feel kind of cheapy for $60 dollars. March 14, 2013
1-4 of 4