Under Armour Kids' Nitro L Sunglasses
Unbeatable protection and comfort keeps them cool under every sun in the Under Armour® youth Nitro L sunglasses. Great for any activity or sport, the Three-Point Grip comfortably fits their face while air flow technology keeps the lenses from fogging in any conditions. The ArmourFusion™ frames deliver a light weight, impact-resistant build that makes these shades great for the active youth while ArmourSight® increases their vision.
- Larger lens cut than Under Armour® Nitro
- Three-Point Grip ensures comfort and fit
- ArmourSight® lenses boost vision 20 percent from edge-to-edge in lenses that are up to 10 times stronger than traditional polycarbonate lenses
- ArmourFusion™ Frames deliver a durable build at a light weight and are impact resistant
- MultiFlection™ lens coating is scratch resistant and water-repellant for an easy clean and wear
- Air flow technology keeps the lenses from fogging
- Style: 8600048-6000, 8600048-6001, 8600048-108841
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 18495736
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by AbbottMom Great! My son loves these glasses for baseball! He know has a pair at both parents houses! April 1, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jon Gotta have it I purchased these glasses for my son in may and was a bit apprehensive given the price, he is 11. However, yesterday he was in the on deck circle practicing his swing when the batter hit a ball foul. This was a line drive hit foul directly in his face. Actually to his right eye. Thankfully he had these glasses on, while the lense is mucked up they didn't break! He has a small bruse under his eye but over all he is fine. I believe the glasses spread out the impact and saved him from a more serious injury.I just picked up his new pair covered under the warrantee I purchased and wouldn't consider buying him anything else.Thank you, under armour for building a quality product! July 17, 2013
1-2 of 2