Marmot Women's Trestles 15° Sleeping Bag
$109.00 to $119.00
Gear up for your next adventure with the Marmot® Women's Trestles 15° Sleeping Bag. Designed to sustain the coldest conditions in wet environments, this durable sleeping bag delivers extra insulation with an overlapping wave construction and a women's specific design, guaranteed to position insulation in areas needed most. With a classic trapezoidal foot box for extra comfort, this mummy-style bag is the perfect addition to your gear.
- Temperature: 15°F
- EN T-comfort: 13.8°F
- EN T-limit: 0.1°F
- EN T-extreme: -37.8°F
- Bag style: Mummy
- Insulation material: Spirafil 120 synthetic
- Shell material: 100% polyester DWR & 100% polyester embossed DWR
- Liner material: 100% polyester taffeta
- Wave construction designed to fit extra insulation by overlapping waves of shingles throughout the bag
- Insulated collar features an easy access cord that closes without Velcro®
- Snag-free draft tube is made of heavy oxford cloth to repel biting zipper coils
- Women's specific design delivers insulation in key areas
- Hood draw cord positioned to be easily accessible during the night
- Classic trapezoidal foot box allows feet to move naturally
- "Feely" draw cords ease nighttime fumbling
- Stash pocket convenient for easy storage
- Second side zip
- Dual zippers
- 2-way zipper sliders allow venting or mating of bags
- 2 hang loops
- Zipper guards help repel biting coils
- Compression stuff sack included
- Weight: 4 lbs., 8 oz.
- Fill weight: 35 oz.
- Max. user height: 5'6"
- Model #: 21260
- Weight: 4 lbs 8 oz
- Fill weight: 35 oz
- Max. user height: 5' 10"
- Model #: 21270
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 18501636
Rated 4 out of 5áby 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby coloradokatie IN LOVE with this sleeping bag I have been searching everywhere for a low temp. bag and was annoyed with how expensive most were ($170+!!) but then ran across this one which had so many features that the others didn't - it was inexpensive (esp. with Dick's coupons!), cute design, low degree, secret stash pocket, one full side zipper and a half zipper on the other site, and a brand a trust. Took it camping for the first time beginning of October in Colorado (middle of the mountains, it gets cold - esp. this time of year) and actually had to take layers off and eventually unzipped the bag, which I loved! I was worried it still won't be warm enough. Only flaw - the compression bag isn't as easy to use or as compactable as other bags. But at this price point, I don't care at all. Highly recommend this bag! I am actually surprised more retailers don't carry this awesome sleeping bag. October 14, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5áby YourAverageCamper Does not keep me warm I'm 5'3", 110 lbs. I have used this sleeping bag multiple times while cold weather camping. There is too much space inside and it does not keep me warm at all. About halfway through the night, I wake up with numb feet. I have experimented with it by sleeping both clothed and unclothed, but it has very little impact. I eventually ended up wrapping my feet in my jacket to stay warm, but it only provides minimum comfort. I'm sorry I didn't return it when I had the chance. March 12, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby kyrie just right!! this sleeping bag provides me with comfy and warm beautiful times. i always have it with me in my car just incase! its the perfect sleeping bag for me. you get what you pay for! June 26, 2013
1-3 of 3