E-Case eSeries Electronics Case
$27.99 to $34.99
Keep your phone, tablet or other electronic device safe while exploring the outdoors with an E-Case®! The E-Case eSeries Electronics Case is designed for durability so that you can use your phone or other device safely while kayaking, canoeing, camping and much more! Each case is individually tested to meet IPX7 standards and fitted with a one-step waterproof SealLock zipper and RF-welded seams for the ultimate in protection.
eSeries 9 Specs:
eSeries 14 Specs:
- Ultra-clear urethane window let you use your touchscreen, camera & audio
- Individually tested to meet IPX7 standards (1 m of water for 30 minutes)
- One-step waterproof SealLock™ zipper and RF-welded seams are durable and rugged to protect from the elements
- Made of PVC-free materials
- Die-cut lash points allow tethering
- UV-resistant window
eSeries 9 Specs:
- Fits Samsung® Galaxy™ S® III, Galaxy™ Nexus™, Motorola® Razr™ HD, Raxr™ Maxx HD, HTC® EVO 4G® LTE, HTC® Titan® II, HTC® One® X, and other smartphones
- Weight: 1.5 oz
- Compartment length: 6.1"
- Compartment width: 3.125"
- Overall length: 7.28"
- Overall width: 4.53"
- Materials: 600D polyurethane-coated polyester and clear PVC-free windows
- Model #: 06495
eSeries 14 Specs:
- Fits Amazon® Kindle Fire™, Samsung Galaxy® Galaxy® 7.0 & 7.7, Galaxy™ Nexus™ 7, Barnes & Noble® Nook®, Nook® Tablet™, and other 7" tablets
- While ECase guarantees protection of your electronics, the windows aren't compatible with the infrared touchscreens of some devices.
- Weight: 2 oz
- Compartment length: 8.75"
- Compartment width: 5.6"
- Overall length: 9.8"
- Overall width: 6.9"
- Materials: 600D polyurethane coated polyester and clear PVC-free windows
- Model #: 06508
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 18501736
E-Case eSeries Electronics Case 12 12
very good to have It works well it kept my phone dry while in the if your going to be around water with an electronic you need this September 9, 2014
Fantastic Product! I've gone swimming with my Galaxy S4 in this in my pocket, I take photos while kayaking... I couldn't be happier! August 25, 2014
e case great product defiantly keeps electronic dry . will purchase more and defiantly advertise to friends . August 13, 2014
Handy accessory! Keeps my phone dry when I am kayaking or even going to an event where I may get wet. Love that I can still use the touch screen of the phone, play music, and take pictures while the case is on it. August 4, 2014
Worth every penny. Tested this out the day after I bought it. Put my Galaxy in it, put the canoe in the river, and promptly tossed the phone in the water (tethered to the canoe with a paddle leash) and let it ride for a mile or so. Hauled it out and the phone worked perfectly. Touchscreen, camera, and voice were all working well and when I took the phone out of the case it was as dry as when it went in. July 8, 2014
Worked parasailing I bought this case for my husband to use on our cruise. He put his Galaxy S4 in this, and was able to snap photos with it while we para-sailing. It started raining that day as well, and the phone is still in perfect condition. I would recommend cleaning the inside to make sure you have a a good shot with clarity. July 3, 2014
Awesome product I was a little suspect about this product but after reading the reviews I took a chance. I have a Galaxy S4 and it fit in the case kinda tight but under water it works fine. No leaks or anything. Full capabilities the only thing is I wish it came with a neck strap it was kinda hard to find one in the Bahamas. Other than that way cheaper than a life proof case. May 6, 2014
fits my Samsung Note 3. I bought this case for my samsung note 3 it works well and keeps the water out it is tight though which is good because at least I can use touch screen taking pictures is good too. April 1, 2014
AWESOME this case is awesome..it not only let's you use your phone to talk.....you can use the camera and take great pictures without worring about getting the phone wet....... October 15, 2013
Worth the price I frequently go to a local water park and my phone stays dry in my pocket... the first few times I was worried that I'd have a dead brand-new Galaxy S4 when I rode the water slide but not one drop of water got into the case. The only improvement I would ask is to have a visible indicator that the case is completely sealed instead of needing to obsess over whether the seam is completely closed. I highly recommend this item if you're going to be in danger of getting wet - I have been completely submerged twice (both accidental) and my phone stayed dry. July 3, 2013