KEEN Women's Targhee II Waterproof Hiking Shoes
The KEEN Targhee II Waterproof hiking shoe takes you to the trailhead and keeps on going. A little rain won't stop you from your hike as these shoes come equipped with waterproof leather, webbing, and mesh upper material for breathability and protection against the elements. An ESS shank provides torsional stability for a stable ride, while a non-marking carbon rubber outsole grips rugged outdoor surfaces for supreme traction.
Sizing tip: Runs a half size small.
- Waterproof leather, webbing, and mesh upper materials ensure durabiltiy and breathability
- KEEN.DRY™ waterproof textile membrane shields feet against incoming moisture
- S3 support structure dissipates shock on impact to reduce the potential for twisted ankles
- Secure-Fit lace capture system locks feet down for a secure, adjustable fit
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole promotes natural flexion for high-performance wear off the trails
- Non-marking carbon rubber outsole with 4mm multi-directional lugs grips rugged outdoor terrain for optimal traction and safe descents
- Removable metatomical footbed cradles feet while providing excellent arch support
- Style: 1004085
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 18580656
Rated 4.8 out of 5áby 4 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5áby alberto Keen Women's Targhee II Good fit and comfortable out of the box. Waiting to break them in outside. January 14, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby BJRock Great Shoe Looked online and in stores for weeks before finding this one. Love Keens and found them to be the most comfortable. Few issues such as I had to order online because the store did not stock any Keens in my size (women's 9). I think Dicks need to stock better, even online there was limited selection for my size. After waring them for about 3hr.s the tip of my left toe hurt, I had hiking socks on so you may want to size up if you use thick socks. May 1, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby D Perfect! Exactly what I wanted. Fast shipping. Great service. February 4, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby ritasv keen hiking I will never wear tennis shoes again. There are none made more comfy than theses shoes! December 11, 2014
1-4 of 4