KEEN Women's Alamosa Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot
The KEEN® Women's Alamosa Mid WP is the shoe for a true hiker. Make your way to the top with durable protection in a waterproof mesh and leather upper. Breeze through nature's obstacles with ease thanks to highly durable EVA and PU midsole material with a TPU shank, as feet stay dry and comfortable in the KEEN.DRY membrane. Next time you take to the mountains, pack the Alamosa hiking shoe for ultimate fun.
- Mesh and leather waterproof upper protects against the elements
- KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane keeps feet feeling fresh and dry
- Removable, metatomical, dual-density EVA footbed amplifies cushioning for comfort on lengthy hikes
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA and PU midsole boosts support
- Torsional stability TPU shank supports and stabilizes feet on rough terrain
- Drop-in EVA heel insert cushions each step for superior grip on the trails
- Multi-directional 4mm lugs increase traction for a stable journey
- Weight: 15.6 oz
- Style: 1007891
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 18580706
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kathy S. Warm boot for MN winters! This hiking boot will be my go-to outdoor shoe for the season. It is SO WARM even on the coldest of days. It is very comfortable and I can tell it will wear well for years to come. I would highly recommend this hiking shoe - warm, comfortable, and waterproof. November 18, 2013
1-1 of 1