KEEN Men's Verdi Waterproof Hiking ShoeItem Number: 18580716
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Footwear! (See Promotion Details)
Travel anywhere in the KEEN Men's Verdi Waterproof hiking shoe. Designed with the comfort of a running shoe, the abrasion-resistant provides durability for high-performance wear. A gusseted tongue keeps debris out for added protection, while the dual-density EVA footbed delivers cushioning for ultimate comfort. A non-marking rubber outsole maximizes traction on rugged outdoor terrain. Conquer the outdoors in the Verdi shoe.
- Abrasion-resistant mesh upper enhances durability and breathability
- Gusseted tongue keeps out dirt and debris
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane promote air flow for lasting dryness
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed provides cushioning for comfort
- Durable, non-marking rubber outsole maximizes traction on rugged outdoor terrain
- 4 mm outsole lugs grip a variety of surfaces for extra stability
- Weight: 14.4 oz
- Style: 1008380
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 3 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 3 out of 5 by ToneDeafJunior Bozo Toe Gone These Keens are not like my others. The Bozo toe is gone. Keen's gone to a small, less obvious toe. I like the older Keens. June 9, 2014
1-1 of 1