HEAD Graphene Instinct MP Tennis Racquet
Save $50.00 (28%)
Crafted from ultra-strong and ultra-lightweight graphene, the HEAD® Graphene™ Instinct MP Unstrung Tennis Racquet adapts to your unique playing style by stiffening on impact - creating more power on hard shots and softness on slower shots. The Hydrosorb® Pro grip absorbs moisture and heat to keep you in control, while weight distribution from the shaft to the handle produces greater power and stability.
** Learn more about Racquet Stringing Services available at select DICK's Sporting Goods locations **
- Unstrung racquet
- Swing Type: Short & Compact
- Racquet of choice of 2012 Olympic silver medalist Maria Sharapova
- Ideal racquet for advanced players seeking balance of control and power
- Lightweight and strong Graphene™ construction offers increased swing speeds and enhanced feel
- Innegra™ lightweight performance fiber technology offers enhanced shock absorption and stability
- Hydrosorb® Pro handle grip absorbs moisture to maintain a solid grip and better control
- Open string pattern maximizes spin, power and forgiveness
- Weight exists in the handle to increase power and stability
- QuadFace frame indentations providing longer string life and expanded sweetspot
- Vendor colors: white/blue/silver
- Model: 230203
- Length: 27"
- Head size: 100 sq. in. (mid-plus)
- Weight (strung): 11.1 oz / 314.7 g
- Weight (unstrung): 10.6 oz / 300 g
- Balance (unstrung): 1 pt Head Light
- Grip: HydroSorb Pro
- Stiffness: 70
- Tension: 48-57 lbs.
- String pattern: 16 x 19
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 18599856
Rated 5 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gary Very good racquet Very light and great control ...good spin potential. For the price it's a no brainer August 31, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ariyan Head Racquet I have been playing tennis for years and had many racquets. this is one of the best racquets I've ever had. Great racquet for mid level to advanced players. I highly recommend this tennis racquet to all my students, friends and family. August 17, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Coach Great Racquet My daughter loves the racket she is hitting very solid with it! August 4, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Texan Solid stick Really enjoy the stiffness of this racket with the light weight of the overall stick. I am not a huge fan of gimmicky materials in rackets. However, Graphine seems to be on to something. I like the ease of power on this racket the only problem I have been having is when the ball gets crushed at you some times the racket will spin a bit in your hand when you make contact. Overall though this racket has great feel and power. April 16, 2013
1-4 of 4