HEAD YouTek Graphene Instinct MP Tennis RacquetItem Number: 18599856
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Crafted from ultra-strong and ultra-lightweight graphene, the HEAD® YouTek™ Graphene™ Instinct MP Unstrung Tennis Racquet adapts to your unique playing style by stiffening on impact - creating more power on hard shots and softness on slower shots. The Hydrosorb® Pro grip absorbs moisture and heat to keep you in control, while weight distribution from the shaft to the handle produces greater power and stability.
** Learn more about Racquet Stringing Services available at select DICK's Sporting Goods locations **
- Unstrung racquet
- Swing Type: Short & Compact
- Racquet of choice of 2012 Olympic silver medalist Maria Sharapova
- Ideal racquet for advanced players seeking balance of control and power
- Lightweight and strong Graphene™ construction offers increased swing speeds and enhanced feel
- Innegra™ lightweight performance fiber technology offers enhanced shock absorption and stability
- Hydrosorb® Pro handle grip absorbs moisture to maintain a solid grip and better control
- Open string pattern maximizes spin, power and forgiveness
- Weight exists in the handle to increase power and stability
- QuadFace frame indentations providing longer string life and expanded sweetspot
- Part of the YouTek™ d3o™ Series that adapts to your unique playing style
- Vendor colors: white/blue/silver
- Model: 230203
- Length: 27"
- Head size: 100 sq. in. (mid-plus)
- Weight (strung): 11.1 oz / 314.7 g
- Weight (unstrung): 10.6 oz / 300 g
- Balance (unstrung): 1 pt Head Light
- Grip: HydroSorb Pro
- Stiffness: 70
- Tension: 48-57 lbs.
- String pattern: 16 x 19
Country Of Origin: Imported
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Texan Solid stick Really enjoy the stiffness of this racket with the light weight of the overall stick. I am not a huge fan of gimmicky materials in rackets. However, Graphine seems to be on to something. I like the ease of power on this racket the only problem I have been having is when the ball gets crushed at you some times the racket will spin a bit in your hand when you make contact. Overall though this racket has great feel and power. April 16, 2013
1-1 of 1