Under Armour Women's Define PIP Tote BagItem Number: 18665836
Free Shipping Eligible on Backpacks! (See Promotion Details)
Function and fashion team up in the Define Power in Pink™ Tote. Durable rip-stop construction ensures a heavy-duty, lightweight fit that's great for every occasion and use. For carrying comfort, the Under Armour® Women's Define PIP Tote includes straps with tapered design while a reversible design is printed on one side and quilted on the other for unrivaled style with every use.
- Durable rip-stop construction provides a heavy-duty, lightweight fit
- Reversible design is printed on one side, quilted on the other
- Straps with tapered design ensure durability, comfort
- Part of UA Power In Pink™ Collection
- Cubic volume: 1800
- Dimensions: 16" x 15" x 2"
- Under Armour®'s Power in Pink® campaign celebrates the many women who use fitness and exercise in their fight against breast cancer. Annually, Under Armour® is committed to contributing a minimum of $500,000 to organizations who support breast health. Join the Fight!
- Style: 1242181
- Under Armour
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Stacey B. I love this bag! I was looking for a cute workout bag and this one fit the bill. I love the color and I love the fact that it is reversible. I wish it were a bit larger, but I am able to roll everything I need for the gym and fit it in the bag with ease. February 5, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bina906 Love Love Love By far my favorite gym bag. I like that it is reversible. I hadn't noticed that until I got home with my new bag. January 15, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jordan22 LOVE THIS! This bag is perfect as a tote/bookbag. I'm a college student and thats what I use it for. Also, the bag is reversible which I love and says "She's a fighter" on the opposite side. Super cute, and for a GREAT cause! September 10, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Busy student Fashionable Bookbag The Tote is attractive and fashionable for a young female student. The rich pink color is beautiful and unique. The workmanship is comparable to the designer high end bags without the price. The material is durable for heavy wear and tear. I plan to use it as a bookbag to hold my binders, books, and other school supplies. Other advertised book totes are smaller in size.. It doesn't have inside pockets. I attached a pencil case with a clip near the handle as a substitute. I can't wait to wear it on campus! August 5, 2013
1-4 of 4