Kelty Junction 2.0 21L Child Carrier
Save $10.04 (5%)
Tote your little one around town, to the park or for a hike in the woods with the Kelty® Junction 2.0 Child Carrier. Your child will be comfy in the adjustable-height, padded seat with toy loops that keep playthings safe and close at hand. Lots of pockets allow you plenty of space for daily essentials and water bottle hip belt pockets ensure you stay hydrated on the go. Simply adjust the waist belt for use by mom, dad or another caregiver!
- Provides a safe, hands-free carrier
- Carrier features an adjustable-height, padded child's seat
- Toy loops keep your child's toys close at hand
- Carry/lift handles for convenience
- Removable, washable chin pad
- 5-point adjustable child's harness
- Convenient front storage pocket
- Organizer pocket
- Foot stabilizer allows you to load safely
- Hip belt water pockets let you stay hydrated on the go
- Waistbelt torso length adjustment
- Two-layer contoured, padded waistbelt and padded back panel for comfort
- Load lifter straps
- Sternum strap
- Waistbelt storage pockets
- Scherer cinch
- JPMA certified
- Weight limit: 40 lbs
- Body fabric: 420D polyester ball shadow and 420D polyester oxford
- Torso fit range: 14"-18"
- Volume: 21 L
- Dimensions: 12" x 12" x 21"
- Weight: 4 lbs 13 oz
- Model #: 20652312
Country of Origin: PhilippinesWeb ID: 18666636
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Theswanner Good product- great experience with Dicks Good product! Solid internal frame baby carrier. We have done quite a bit of hiking in ours. Evenly distributes the weight of child to make carrying a 25lb toddler on your back pretty easy! The only thing id like is a bigger compartment for day hikes. You can buy other versions of this but Dick's only carries this one and the step below. Had a great experience on the phone with the customer service person. Answered all my questions and explained everything very well. I would absolutely recommend the product and purchasing items from Dicks. October 20, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kris Love it! Hiked all over Hawaii with our 2 y/o in this carrier. He is 26 lbs. and it was very comfortable for both my husband and I to carry him. Our son loved riding in it and got excited when we would put him in it. It fit very easily in the overhead compartment of the airplane as well. May 6, 2015
1-2 of 2