KEEN Women's Alamosa Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot
The KEEN® Women's Alamosa Mid WP is the shoe for a true hiker. Make your way to the top with durable protection in a waterproof mesh and leather upper. Breeze through nature's obstacles with ease thanks to highly durable EVA and PU midsole material with a TPU shank, as feet stay dry and comfortable in the KEEN.DRY membrane. Next time you take to the mountains, pack the Alamosa hiking shoe for ultimate fun.
- Mesh and leather waterproof upper protects against the elements
- KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane keeps feet feeling fresh and dry
- Removable, metatomical, dual-density EVA footbed amplifies cushioning for comfort on lengthy hikes
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA and PU midsole boosts support
- Torsional stability TPU shank supports and stabilizes feet on rough terrain
- Drop-in EVA heel insert cushions each step for superior grip on the trails
- Multi-directional 4mm lugs increase traction for a stable journey
- Weight: 15.6 oz
- Style: 1007890
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 18686316
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by T-rex Sturdy, Tough Boots; a bit too warm for feet in summer These boots are very cushioned and has a nice thick sole. It's VERY waterproof, so it seals in the heat inside as well, which makes my feet sweat a bit. Takes a bit of breaking in, as they originally fit a little snug. But after about 30 minutes of wearing them around, I feel very comfortable in them. I haven't challenged them on major hikes yet, but in general, my feet feel protected. Probably not the best for summer hiking in the heat, unless the focus is stream crossing or other waterproof needs. May 15, 2014
1-1 of 1