KEEN Women's Targhee II Waterproof Hiking ShoeItem Number: 18686336
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Footwear! (See Promotion Details)
The KEEN Targhee II Waterproof hiking shoe takes you to the trailhead and keeps on going. A little rain won't stop you from your hike as these shoes come equipped with waterproof leather, webbing, and mesh upper material for breathability and protection against the elements. An ESS shank provides torsional stability for a stable ride, while a non-marking carbon rubber outsole grips rugged outdoor surfaces for supreme traction.
- Waterproof leather, webbing, and mesh upper materials ensure durabiltiy and breathability
- KEEN.DRY waterproof textile membrane shields feet against incoming moisture
- S3 support structure dissipates shock on impact to reduce the potential for twisted ankles
- Secure-Fit lace capture system locks feet down for a secure, adjustable fit
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole promotes natural flexion for high-performance wear off the trails
- Non-marking carbon rubber outsole with 4mm multi-directional lugs grips rugged outdoor terrain for optimal traction and safe descents
- Removable metatomical footbed cradles feet while providing excellent arch support
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
- Style: 1008477
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by jduckie Almost perfect Sadly, I'm returning the shoes I just ordered. The arch support was great, and it's a very attractive shoe.However, the toe box was cramped. If I order a larger size, the arch support won't fall in the correct spot. October 3, 2013
1-1 of 1