KEEN Women's Verdi Waterproof Hiking Shoe
Save $10.02 (9%)
Travel anywhere in the KEEN Women's Verdi WP hiking shoe. Designed with the comfort of a running shoe, the abrasion-resistant upper holds up on lengthy treks into the wilderness. A gusseted tongue keeps out dirt and debris, while the dual-density EVA footbed boosts cushioning for lasting comfort for active feet. Trek across rugged natural surfaces with confidence atop a rubber outsole, so you'll get ultimate traction wherever you go in the Verdi.
- Abrasion-resistant mesh upper increases flexibility for dynamic outdoor performance
- Made of 80% of recycled material with strobe-lasted construction for durability and eco-conscious wear
- Gusseted tongue keeps out dirt and debris
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane provides a barrier between feet and incoming moisture
- Removable, metatomical, dual-density EVA footbed delivers all-day cushioning for lasting comfort
- Durable, non-marking rubber outsole provides superior traction on tough outdoor terrain
- 4mm multi-directional lugs grip the ground for increased stability and control on treacherous ground
- Weight: 11.3 oz
- Style: 1008829
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 18686366
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by BJ This product feels great right out of the box I really like these shoes. There was no need to break them in. They are very comfortable and they look great. I've worn them to work to walk from the parking lot and am looking forward to hiking on my vacation. May 20, 2014
1-1 of 1