A premium day hiker with increased stability, the KEEN Men's Gypsum Watepoof hiking boot is ready for long days on the trail. The upper is a waterproof, nubuck leather and also features a KEEN.DRY waterproof membrane, keeping you dry if the rain starts to fall. An external heel stabilizer works with the torsion stability ESS shank for a cushioned, stable ride. The outsole features 4mm multi-directional lugs for premium traction on any surface.
- Waterproof nubuck leather is soft and keeps water out
- Dri-Lex moisture control collar helps regulate body moisture
- KEEN.DRY waterproof membrane keeps water out and is still highly breathable
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed for premium comfort
- Torsion stability ESS shank for all-day hikes
- External TPU heel stabilizer for a stable, comfortable fit
- KEEN.ZORB strobel construction adds foam-based cushioning for instant relief
- S3 heel support structure for additional support
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole for a customized fit
- 4mm multi-directional lugs offer premium traction on a variety of surfaces
- Weight: 16.96 oz.
- Style: 1002258
Country Of Origin: Imported