KEEN Women's Voyageur Hiking Boot
Trek through any terrain in the KEEN Women's Voyageur hiking boot. Toughness and durability are key components of the water-resistant leather upper with patented toe protection. Feel ultimate support atop a dual-density EVA midsole, while S3 heel support dissipates shock on impact for ultimate stability and a smooth trek. 4 mm multi-directional lugs grip rugged outdoor terrain for superior traction for a stable journey in the Voyageur.
- Water-resistant leather upper shields feet against incoming moisture
- Patented toe protection guards against scrapes and stubs
- Textile lining wicks away moisture for lasting dryness
- Removable, metatomical, dual-density EVA footbed enhances support for day-long comfort
- S3 heel support structure dissipates shock as you journey over rocks, debris, and rugged landscapes
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole boosts cushioning for lasting support on lengthy hikes
- ESS shank maximizes torsional stability
- Non-marking rubber outsole with 4mm multi-directional lugs delivers unbeatable traction as you trek over tough outdoor surfaces
- Weight: 13.1 oz
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 18725896
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by PGBuffalo Voyageur Excellent on Concrete! This is my fifth pair of Voyageurs. I work at a big box store in the garden center. I am on my feet all day, on concrete, sometimes in wet or very hot conditions. These shoes breathe and stay dry like no other shoes I have ever owned. They also provide great stability for the foot and excellent toe protection. As a woman, you have to get over the appearance of the toe of the shoe at first, but once you try them on and wear them in situations where your feet are protected and cushioned, the toe cap appearance is a non-issue. I crave comfortable feet but am very hard on shoes, have a narrow heel and prefer a wider toe box. These shoes deliver, even with daily all-day wear, and last for about 500 punishing miles before the soles wear down. I am also an active scouter and gardener and these shoes do very well on trails, outdoors, etc. When you get to the point in your life when happy feet are more important than many other things, shoes like this are an answer to a prayer. They are not cheap but you will get your money's worth. I read reviews that they run large and got one pair a half-size up once and it was a mistake. I found them to be true to size with a regular thickness ankle sock and once the leather "learns" your foot, which takes about two wearings. I cannot recommend them highly enough. September 9, 2013
1-1 of 1