Camelbak Adult M.U.L.E. NV 100 oz. Hydration Pack
Save $68.02 (50%)
Head out on a full expedition with your Camelbak® Adult M.U.L.E. NV 100 oz. Hydration Pack to keep you going strong. It features an Antidote™ Reservoir with a Quick Link™ system and a Big Bite™ valve that provides quick access to your water. The M.U.L.E. NV has an integrated rain cover will protect your pack and everything inside of its many storage pockets from moisture if you run into bad weather.
- AntidoteT Reservoir Features: Quick LinkT System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big BiteT Valve, HydroGuardT technology, PureFlowT tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
- Key Pack Features: Helmet hook, media pocket, bike tool organizer pocket, stash pocket, four point compression, overflow storage, dual waist belt pockets, integrated rain cover
- Designed to Carry: Helmet, multi-tool, pump, spare tube, extra layers, lunch, MP3, phone, wallet, keys
- Back Panel: NV Articulating pods for a fully-ventilated back panel that keeps the load off your back.
- Harness: D-Fit SuspensionT and SliderT Sternum Strap
- Belt: Fixed 20mm /.75" with cargo pockets
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3 L
- Total Capacity: 732 cu in / 12L + 3L Reservoir
- Pack Weight: 1.9 lbs / 860 g
- Fabric: 70D Diamond Clarus & 420 Nylon with DWR + 1000 mm PU
- Torso Length: 15.5 in / 38.5 cm
- CamelBak« Got Your BakT Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak itT with our lifetime guarantee.
- Style: 62070
Country of Origin: PhilippinesWeb ID: 18765906
Camelbak Adult M.U.L.E. NV 100 oz. Hydration Pack 3 3
Great Great for those 3+ hour bike rides when hydration is a necessity. January 13, 2015
MULE! holds more thank a DONKEY! Awesomely awesome pack! Get it! You'll love it! That is all. August 19, 2014
Outstanding All Purpose Hydration Pack The Camelbak Adult M.U.L.E. NV 100 oz. Hydration Pack is an outstanding choice for mountain biking, skiing, hiking or for any activity that requires hydration and a day's worth of items. April 29, 2014
1-3 of 3