Nike Men's Home Limited Jersey Denver Broncos Peyton Manning #18Item Number: 18794216
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Apparel! (See Promotion Details)
Represent Peyton Manning and the Broncos in the Nike® Limited Jersey. This athletic fit jersey features stitched tackle twill name and numbers and screen-printed team graphics. The V-neckline is equipped with Flywire, stretch-resistant technology and a tagless label for comfort. Mesh panels on the sides allow breathability. Never miss a game in the Denver Broncos Peyton Manning #18 Home Limited Jersey by Nike®.
Click here to explore different features of Nike NFL Jerseys.
- Contoured, athletic fit Limited Jersey
- Stitched, flexible, tackle twill player number on the front
- Stitched, flexible, tackle twill player name and number on the back
- Screen-printed team graphics
- Embroidered Swoosh™ design trademark on sleeves
- TPU, metallic-effect NFL Shield on the V-neck collar
- Mesh side panels for breathability
- Laser cut satin twill jock tag at lower left hem
- Flywire, stretch-resistant technology at the neckline
- Tagless neck label for comfort
- Machine washable, cold
- Officially licensed by the NFL
- Fabric: 100% polyester
Country of Origin: Vietnam
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Taylor88 Great alternative to the "official" jersey This jersey looks great and is $100 cheaper than the official jersey. It looks almost identical except some stitching at the point of the v neck and the numbers are not a layer of navy then a layer of white numbers sewn on. Instead they have dyed the edges of the white numbers navy to give the number the border. But the jersey looks great and is comfortable. November 13, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by HJJersey Great Jersey Bought it for my grandson, he loved it! Great price & quality. August 31, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Royal1618 Great purchase! I am very satified with my purchase. Quality is great and price I paid after coupons I had made this jersey a great buy. Store employees are very friendly and attentive as well. I will continue to buy my sports gear from Dick's. July 30, 2013
1-3 of 3