Nike Women's Home Limited Jersey Indianapolis Colts Andrew Luck #12
Take your Indianapolis fandom to the next level with the Nike® Colts Andrew Luck Home Limited Jersey. This feminine fit, lightweight jersey features tackle twill player name on the back, and Luck's number on the front and back. Flywire technology resists stretch at the neck to keep you comfortable through all four quarters, and a V-neck provides added style. Look like a pro with this Andrew Luck jersey.
Click here to explore different features of Nike NFL Jerseys.
- Colts Andrew Luck #12 athletic-fit Limited Jersey
- Luck's name stitched in flexible, tackle twill on the back
- Stitched, flexible, tackle twill #12 on the front, back and shoulders
- Team graphics and color patterns featured throughout
- Embroidered Swoosh™ design trademark on sleeves
- TPU, metallic-effect NFL Shield on the V-neck collar
- Mesh side panels for breathability
- Laser cut satin twill jock tag at lower left hem
- Flywire, stretch-resistant technology at the neckline
- Tagless neck label for comfort
- Machine washable, cold
- Sizing may run small; for a looser fit order one size up
- Officially licensed by the NFL
- Fabric: 100% polyester
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 18794546
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lauren This product has really good features. I was really impressed with the way the jersey was made. I think the stitch on is way better looking than the print on. October 12, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jim5329 Nike Jersey I bought this is as a Christmas gift for my wife so not sure of the fit yet. I scoped it out at the store near my house and since they didn't have the correct size I needed I just ordered one online. Got free shipping and $10 off as well. The stitched jersey versus the screen printed jersey is so much better a quality with the material and workmanship that it was worth every penny extra spent. I really like the stretch fit on the sides and over all the jersey is just much better. I would highly recommend the limited vs. the screen printed shirt if you can afford the extra $35. November 14, 2013
1-2 of 2