Under Armour Men's Gameday Armour 5 Pad GirdleItem Number: 18796216
Price: $55.99 $74.99*
You save: $19.00 (25%)
You save: $19.00 (25%)
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Apparel! (See Promotion Details)
Crush your way into the end zone with the Under Armour® Gameday Armour® Padded Football Girdle. This UA men's girdle features strategically-placed, waterproof padding in key contact zones to offer critical protection for your hips, thighs and tail bone. Welded padding offers seamless comfort and improved durability under your uniform, while moisture-wicking compression performance fabric provides enhanced muscle support.
- Strategically-placed protective padding in key contact zones, including thighs, hips and tail bone
- Anti-odor technology delivers long-lasting freshness and performance
- Welded padding for seamless, smooth comfort and durability
- Waterproof padding keeps you light on your feet
- Comfortable UA branded waistband
- Mesh cup pocket delivers ventilation where you need it
- HeatGear® technology wicks moisture to keep you cool and dry
- Compression performance fabric enhances muscle support
- Fits seamlessly under uniform pants
- Hits above the knee
- Fabric: 84% polyester, 16% elastane
- Style: 1236239
- Under Armour
UNDER ARMOUR MEN'S INTEGRATED COMPRESSION SHORTS SIZE CHART:
- S = WAIST: 28" - 29"
- M = WAIST: 30" - 32"
- L = WAIST: 34" - 36"
- XL = WAIST: 38" - 40"
- 2XL = WAIST: 42" - 44"
- 3XL = WAIST: 46" - 48"
- Measure around your natural waistline - right above your hips
- Be careful not to squeeze too tight; allow a little give
- Body measurements are listed in inches
- Compression offers an ultra-tight, second-skin feel
- If your body measurement is on the borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit
Country Of Origin: Imported
Rated 3.6 out of 5 by 8 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by djgcrimson Fine for lacrosse, not for football These will give you some protection on the hips for an errant slap check and there is a pouch for a cup, but the hip pads do not cover the pelvis. Fine for lacrosse, but I would not recommend these for football. The top of the pelvic bone is not covered at all. I noticed the Under Armour integrated football pants don't cover the pelvis either. My son likes them, they fit well, the pads don't restrict movement, and of course "Under Armour is really cool dad." August 12, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sambo04 My son love it! My son really love how it ffitted him. He promised to show it to his friends and tell them where it was purchased. July 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Garron-teed Under Armour Adult Gameday Armour 5 Pad Girdle We bought this for our son who plays lacrosse. He's been wanting padded shorts to hold his cup in as well. These were his words: "I'm so glad my Mom bought these for me. They really help especially when you're out on the field and you get hit with the ball or sticks. The impact of the ball hitting you can really hurt. These cling onto my skin in a comfortable way and the padding is sewn into the right places. The cup area is a good idea for guys like me who don't want to wear the cup attached to the strap. Overall, I also like the color! It's so cool - black and flourescent green/yellow! So glad I got these!" Garron, 12 yrs old. Scripps Ranch Lacrosse Indoor League October 10, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sam12 Very comfortable Light weight, comfortable. Allows a lot of freedom of movement September 18, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by John Real good product I purchased these for my son and he has nothing but good things to say about them. September 17, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 by Joseph Not good protection The pads are not at all soft, they are actually quite hard, and they don't offer the comprehensive coverage that other girdles do. The tailbone protector is too small to truly cover the taiblone during a fall, and the hip pads are both small and hard, and it would still be painful to land on your hips. September 8, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by Eric Terrible product After the first week of using them te pads are already ripping off September 5, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by CoachG Comfort As with the padded shirt same comments. But I like those more then the shirt itself. July 12, 2013
1-8 of 8