GSI Outdoors Pinnacle Soloist Cooking Set
If you're heading out on a backpacking trek, pack the GSI Outdoors® Pinnacle Soloist Cooking Set! This minimalist set includes a pot, pan and utensil to cook and eat a meal on the trail - all in a package weighing less than a pound! The Pinnacle Soloist includes a 1.1L pot, strainer/Sip-It lid, insulated mug/bowl, telescoping foon and a convenient carry bag. The non-stick coated hard anodized aluminum surface is durable and easy to clean.
- Convenient nesting set includes an integrated cooking & eating system
- Crush-proof, dual-use heat-resistant nylon lid will not deform and functions as a Sip-It Lid or integrated strainer
- Folding handle locks during cooking and secures the set during transport
- Unique mug/bowl has a low center of gravity and features an integrated insulating sleeve to keep your food/beverage hot while the Sip-It lid virtually eliminates spilling'
- Welded stuff sack holds set during transport and can double as a sink or wash basin if needed
- Extremely durable Teflon® with Radiance technology has been tested & approved specifically for campground use
- 1.1L pot
- Strainer/Sip-It Lid
- 14 fl oz insulated mug/bowl
- Telescoping Foon
- Stove bag
- Welded sink
- Materials: Nonstick coated hard anodized aluminum, clear PP
- Dimensions: 5" x 5.4" x 5.5"
- Weight: 10.9 oz
- GSI Outdoors
Country of Origin: El SalvadorWeb ID: 18800976
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by ChrisW Excellent product Product is as described. It is well made and compact. A primus stove will not fit inside. The pocket rocket stove and Primus gas canister will fit inside as advertised. I purchased for motorcycle camping. The spork is flimsy, but i did not purchase for the spork.. The addition of the waterproof bag for carrying water back to camp site is a bonus. Compact size makes it pack easy and small. I would recommend to anyone for single camping or go with the dualist for two people. March 23, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by marleyfan Worked perfectly Large enough to boil water for MT. house meal plus coffee. Great for 1 person. The pot held: the small gas canister, the bowl and sleeve, lighter and micro rocket wrapped in a bandana easy with a little room left over and no rattling sound. The spork is a little gimmicky not long enough for the MT house bags, but functions ok so I don't bring it. Works with or without the stuff sack. September 24, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by captain_jay What a cool and useful set The nesting capability of this set and the options for using it as a drink or pot make this set very handy for a lightweight backpack trip. I like how it fits a large fuel canister, however my ultralight stove burner didn't fit inside as intended. Purchase your stove burner carefully and it looks like one of the other items would fit. Not sure about how long the spork will last. The fold up handle holds everything in place. July 15, 2014
1-3 of 3