Under Armour Youth Gameday Armour 5 Pad ShirtItem Number: 18828496
Price: $48.99 $64.99*
You save: $16.00 (25%)
You save: $16.00 (25%)
He can be a phenom on the football field with the Under Armour® Gameday Armour® 5 Pad Shirt. This youth football shirt features strategically-placed lightweight padding in key contact zones to offer critical protection for his ribs, spine and shoulders. Fitted performance fabric provides offers incredible support and comfort without restriction, while strategic mesh ventilation and HeatGear® fabric allows for cool air to circulate.
- Strategically-placed protective padding in key contact zones, including ribs, spine and shoulders
- UA's lightest padding keeps him quick on his feet while dispersing impact
- Strategic mesh ventilation helps cool air circulate to keep him comfortable
- HeatGear® technology wicks moisture to keep him cool and dry
- Fitted performance fabric contours to his body for better support without restriction
- Anti-odor technology delivers long-lasting freshness and performance
- Fits seamlessly under uniform jersey
- Fabric: 84% polyester, 16% elastane
- Style: 1241848
- Under Armour
UNDER ARMOUR YOUTH INTEGRATED COMPRESSION SIZE CHART:
- YXS (7) = WAIST: 22" - 23"; HEIGHT: 48" - 50"; CHEST: 25" - 26"
- YS (8) = WAIST: 23" - 24"; HEIGHT: 50" - 54"; CHEST: 26" - 28"
- YM (10-12) = WAIST: 25" - 26"; HEIGHT: 54" - 59"; CHEST: 28" - 30"
- YL (14-16) = WAIST: 26" - 27"; HEIGHT: 59" - 63"; CHEST: 30" - 32"
- YXL (18-20) = WAIST: 28" - 29"; HEIGHT: 63" - 65"; CHEST: 32" - 34"
- WAIST: Measure around your natural waistline - right above your hips
- HEIGHT: Without shoes, measure straight down from the crown of your head to the floor
- CHEST: Place tape measure under your arms at the fullest part of your chest; wrap around your body until your fingers meet and mark the measurement
- Body measurements are listed in inches
- Fitted means close to the skin for a streamlined fit without the squeeze of compression
- Be careful not to squeeze too tight; allow a little give
- If your body measurement is on the borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit
- The numbers shown in parentheses beside the size ranges are numeric sizes and do not have any relationship to a child's age
Country of Origin: Nicaragua
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 21 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by ross Great product My son is 7 years old and we purchased this for his football season. He loves it and it helps his confidence when tackling to have the feeling of being protected, it helps my peace of mind also. October 15, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by blue18 This shirt does what is supposed to do. My son kept saying that his pads were digging into his shoulders, so I decided to invest in one of these shirts. It was worth the money, he has not complained once since he started wearing it. Very well made. October 9, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bre son loves it Great product. Usually very expensive, found on sale. Really good product for youth football players. Son loves wearing it. September 25, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by shawna great Fits perfect. Just what my son needed for flag football. September 24, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by elitefan Great padding! This shirt is a great product, but very high priced! September 17, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pwshades Awesome! Works great! boughtcomments ought this for my nephew and he says it great really helps protect his body. September 13, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by AJ Under Armour Body Pad - youth I bought this for my son. I chose it because it was on sale AND it was brand name. It turned out to be a great decision. It gives him the added protection he needs without constantly having to deal with individual pads and it goes on like a regular t shirt. September 11, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Oklahoma Joker Well worth the money for a little confidence boost! Bought this for my 9 yr. old son. He loves it. He especially likes the spine pad in the back. He is a fullback and gets shoved or tackled mostly from behind and usually in a crowd so it helped to ease his mind and give the confidence he needs for that position. I like the moisture wicking cause he plays at 1230 and it helps keep him cooler than before when he didnt have it September 10, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by sc dad great for piece of mind Bought this for my 7 yr old in is first year of tackle football. Am happy so far with protection, especially having spine and rib protection. Plus, all the kids on his team are wearing this style shirt. September 10, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by Mom39 Don't buy. Followed washing instructioned-- washed it ONE time and padding has already cracked!!!!! September 5, 2013