Under Armour Youth Gameday Armour 5 Pad GirdleItem Number: 18828506
Price: $48.99 $64.99*
You save: $16.00 (25%)
You save: $16.00 (25%)
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Apparel! (See Promotion Details)
He can break through the line with total confidence when he's armed with the Under Armour® Gameday Armour® Padded Football Girdle. This youth football girdle features strategically-placed padding in key contact zones to provide critical protection for his hips, thighs and tail bone. Fitted performance fabric contours to his body for better support without restriction, while the branded elastic waistband offers a secure, comfortable fit.
- Strategically-placed protective padding in key contact zones, including hips, thighs and tail bone
- UA's lightest padding keeps him quick on his feet while dispersing impact
- Strategic mesh ventilation in back yoke and gusset helps cool air circulate to keep him comfortable
- HeatGear® technology wicks moisture to keep him cool and dry
- Fitted performance fabric contours to his body for better support without restriction
- Ventilated articulated cup pocket for comfort
- Anti-odor technology delivers long-lasting freshness and performance
- Comfortable, branded elastic waistband
- Fits seamlessly under uniform pants
- Hits above the knee
- Fabric: 84% polyester, 16% elastane
- Style: 1241851
- Under Armour
UNDER ARMOUR YOUTH INTEGRATED COMPRESSION SIZE CHART:
- YXS (7) = WAIST: 22" - 23"; HEIGHT: 48" - 50"; CHEST: 25" - 26"
- YS (8) = WAIST: 23" - 24"; HEIGHT: 50" - 54"; CHEST: 26" - 28"
- YM (10-12) = WAIST: 25" - 26"; HEIGHT: 54" - 59"; CHEST: 28" - 30"
- YL (14-16) = WAIST: 26" - 27"; HEIGHT: 59" - 63"; CHEST: 30" - 32"
- YXL (18-20) = WAIST: 28" - 29"; HEIGHT: 63" - 65"; CHEST: 32" - 34"
- WAIST: Measure around your natural waistline - right above your hips
- HEIGHT: Without shoes, measure straight down from the crown of your head to the floor
- CHEST: Place tape measure under your arms at the fullest part of your chest; wrap around your body until your fingers meet and mark the measurement
- Body measurements are listed in inches
- Fitted means close to the skin for a streamlined fit without the squeeze of compression
- Be careful not to squeeze too tight; allow a little give
- If your body measurement is on the borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit
- The numbers shown in parentheses beside the size ranges are numeric sizes and do not have any relationship to a child's age
Country of Origin: Nicaragua
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by WiJarhead Not your average compression short My son has used Under Armour sliding compression shorts for both baseball and football. This year we invested in these padded compression shorts because we got them on sale. They are rather pricey, but they do work. My son is a RB and LOLB, so protection is marquis for him at all times. These shorts are padded in all the right spots and the cup pocket will hold a plethora of cup sizes. If you can get these for a decent price, I would highly recommend them! September 5, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by maela Football Girdle They are great but my son didn't need them ...because. I bought the pants with pads built in... August 16, 2013
1-2 of 2