Odyssey Versa White Hot #9 Putter - (Black/White/Black)
Save $20.00 (12%)
High contrast alignment is what makes the Versa #9 so easy to set the golf ball on target. The black and white alignment lines let the golfer's eyes key in on the linear designs and highlights the face angle all the way through impact. The innovative design of the Odyssey Men's White Hot #7 Putter is made even better with the addition of the White Hot insert that generates a consistent sound, feel, and performance on every putt.
- Toe-weighted, heel-shafted flanged blade
- Long hosel and half-shaft offset
- Accentuates face angle at address - high contrast alignment from address to impact
- Highlights face angle throughout stroke allowing eyes to key in on black and white linear design
- Improved feel and performance with the White Hot insert
- Consistent sound, feel, and performance across the golf ball-striking surface
- Laser milling process allows for extremely tight tolerances for better performance
- Loft: 3.0°
- Lie: 70.0°
- Length: 33.0", 34.0", 35.0"
- Head weight: 343g
- Offset: Half-shaft
Country of Origin: MexicoWeb ID: 18828566
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bob1946 This putter has a nice feel and the head is light which allows me to swing the club on the target line. Excellent putter, easy to swing and send the ball on the intended target line. July 16, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by callie9 super nice looking putter! black/white/black color scheme is a perfect combo. Alignment is easy to square up and the putter action is super smooth. A really nice putter February 4, 2014
1-2 of 2