Odyssey Versa 90 White Hot 2-Ball Putter - (White/Black/White)
Save $50.00 (29%)
This extended mallet Versa 2-Ball Putter has a two-tone high contrast design that makes for easy alignment on the green. The face angle is accentuated at address and throughout the stroke because it is so easy for eyes to key in on the linear design. With the addition of the White Hot insert in the Odyssey Men's Versa 90 White Hot 2-Ball Putter, sound, feel and performance are as consistent as easy alignment.
- Extended mallet head 2-Ball Putter inspires confidence at address on any green
- Accentuated face angle at address - high contrast alignment from address to impact
- Highlights face angle throughout stroke allowing eyes to key in on black and white linear design
- Improved feel and performance with the White Hot insert
- Consistent sound, feel, and performance across the golf ball-striking surface
- Laser milling process allows for extremely tight tolerances for better performance
- Double-bend shaft and full-shaft offset
- Loft: 3.0°
- Lie: 70.0°
- Length: 33.0", 34.0", 35.0"
- Head weight: 355g
- Offset: Full-shaft
Country of Origin: MexicoWeb ID: 18828606
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Swithy 32 6 Under Par I purchased this putter so I could give my son my old putter to complete his set. We got tired of passing it back and forth on the green. The Odyssey Men's Versa 90 White Hot 2-Ball Putter has improved my game by at least 6 strokes. I love the feel and balance. The swing and follow through is very smooth, and it looks great in my new Nike golf bag. Worth every penny!...Thank-you Dick's Sporting Goods! Swithy #32 April 22, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by golfpro No Head cover included?? Haven't tried the putter yet, but hard to believe a club of this price is sold without a head cover. December 30, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by DoubleBarrel25 LOVE this putter I absolutely love this putter. My first putter was a blade putter & I hated it. I finally got a mallet putter and knew that would not go back to the blade style. My previous mallet putter was not great but certainly better than the blade putter. I decided to go to Dick's to see if I could get a better one. I immediately fell in love with this putter when I tried it out. I would definitely take a look at it if you are interested in a mallet style putter. August 2, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by RWILL46 buy it you'll love it! making putts from everywhere....I highly recomend it! July 23, 2013
1-4 of 4