humangear GoToob 1.25 oz Travel TubeItem Number: 18837486
The humangear® GoToob® 1.25 oz Travel Tube will quickly become your go-to for all your camping and travel needs! The easy-to-use design makes it a snap to fill and dispense fluids from the soft silicone tube. A unique collar allows you to set the indicator as a reminder of what type of product is in the container so there's never any confusion. This food-safe container is approved for airplane carry on.
- Made from soft, durable silicone
- Easy to squeeze and dispense product
- No-drip valve helps to keep the cap clean
- Collar consists of two rings that can be unsnapped from each other to set the indicator to "Soap," "Lotion," and more, including a blank setting for writing in your own contents
- Large opening makes it easy to fill and clean
- Capacity: 1.25 oz
- Small size is perfect for pockets, purses and more
- Approved for airplane carry-on
- 100% BPA and PC free
- Perfect for shampoo, conditioner, lotion, soap, condiments, hand sanitizer, toothpaste and much more!
- Tube and collar are dishwasher safe (top rack only). Wash the flip cap by hand in warm, soapy water.
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 312-455-0500.
- Capacity: 1.25 oz
- Dimensions: 36mm x 82mm
- Dry weight: 1.08 oz
- Max # of small GoToobs® that can fit in a 1 qt plastic bag: 12
Country of Origin: Imported
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Eric Safe for normal usage Your liquid contents should be safe within reason. I am still careful with the product, not trusting it to extreme pressure. I have three of them and store them within another bombproof container. May 17, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kath0109 Handy and well-designed The Go Toob holds a nice amount of salad dressing and any liquids that flow easily. Well designed and good materials to be very useful. February 5, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ron1959 Did what I needed I use it to carry shaving cream while backpacking, it works great. June 5, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by J Go tube It's a nice tube for stuff but a little pricy for the small size. May 21, 2013
1-4 of 4