Wilson Pro Hybrid Tennis Racquet
Save $7.06 (10%)
Featuring a mid-plus 105" head size ideal for intermediate players looking to improve their game, the WilsonŽ Pro Hybrid Pre-Strung Tennis Racquet is lightweight racquet that produces incredible amounts of speed and power. The enlarged sweet spot enhances power and widens the hitting zone, while the Evenly-weighted design offers greater stability and control. The Pro Hybrid comes pre-strung and weighs in at only 9.8 ounces.
- Pre-strung racquet
- Swing Type: Moderate
- Enlarged sweetspot maximizes power and expands the hitting zone
- Hybrid, lightweight design increases speed and power
- Evenly-weighted, maneuverable design offers greater stability
- Mid-plus head size ideal for intermediate players
- Open string pattern enhances spin and forgiveness
- Length: 27.25"
- Head size: 105 sq. in.
- Weight (strung): 9.8 oz / 278g
- Balance: even
- String pattern: 16 x 19
- Cross section: 24 mm O Beam
- Vendor color: yellow/black
- Model: WRT58390
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 18865946
Wilson Pro Hybrid Tennis Racquet 2 2
average performance I did not find this frame to be overly powerful because it is so light and is evenly balanced. To generate power, I had to work harder than with other frames. It's an excellent beginner and junior frame, and it's superior to frames that are made from graphite and alloy. The price is excellent. The frame is very comfortable and manuverable. It's power is decent but nothing special. January 18, 2015
Inexpensive I love this racquet! Played with it once and had to have one. I'm a mid-level player and feel this racquet has good balance and gives mad greater power AND control. Why pay more? Thanks also for quick order processing and shipping! July 12, 2014
1-2 of 2