Wilson Six.One 95 Team Tennis Racquet
Save $60.00 (33%)
A traditional, control-oriented racquet that packs a powerful "pop," the Wilson® Six.One® 95 Team Tennis racquet appeals to a wide range of players due to its crisp delivery and improved maneuverability. Andrea Petkovic's racquet of choice, the Six.One® Team features exclusive Double Hole™ grommets to reduce drag through the air and improve swing speed. Other features include a soft buttcap and foam handle.
** Learn more about Racquet Stringing Services available at select DICK's Sporting Goods locations **
- Unstrung racquet
- Swing Type: Long + Fast
- Andrea Petkovic's racquet of choice
- Appeals to a large player base due to its easy maneuverability
- Traditional, control-focused racquet with exceptional "pop"
- Double Holes™ grommet technology reduces drag through the air
- Amplifeel™ handle technology for improved performance, reduced shock and a crisper feel
- Basalt fiber construction increases power and reduces weight
- Customized foam handle with a softer buttcap
- Racquet type: control + spin
- Vendor color: red/black
- Model: WRT71061
- Length: 27"
- Head size: 95 sq. in.
- Weight (Unstrung): 10.2 oz / 289 g
- Weight (Strung): 10.8 oz / 305 g
- Balance: 1 pt. Head Light
- Cross section: 20.7 mm. Flat Beam
- String pattern: 16 x 18
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 18866016