Wilson Three BLX Tennis Racquet
Intelligent design puts the Wilson® Three BLX® at the top of racquet lists. The tennis racquet's Triad® frame separates the hoop and handle with shock-absorbing Iso-Zorb for serious comfort. AGT and Double Holes™ technology allow greater string movement for a maximum sweetspot. Hammer® technology focuses the weight of the Three BLX® in the racquet's head, relieving weight in the handle and maximizing maneuverability.
** Learn more about Racquet Stringing Services available at select DICK's Sporting Goods locations **
- Unstrung racquet
- Swing Type: Short & Compact
- BLX® Basalt fiber construction with [K]arophite Black delivers clean feedback and better sensation for the ultimate feel
- Triad® frame design separates the hoop and handle by shock-absorbing Iso-Zorb for extreme comfort
- Articulated Grommet Technology (AGT) offers 76% string movement for the maximum sweetspot
- Double Holes™ grommet technology increases string hole size permitting greater movement and a larger sweetspot
- Hammer® weighting focuses weight in the head and relieves weight in the handle to permit greater maneuverability
- Amplifeel™ 360 handle system delivers enhanced feel and power without added weight
- Racquet Style: Power + Comfort
- Category: Performance Racquet
- Model: WRT71471
- Length: 27.5"
- Head Size: 117 sq. in.
- Weight (Strung): 9.7 oz / 276 g
- Weight (Unstrung): 9.2 oz. / 260 g
- Balance (Strung): 7 pts. Head Heavy
- Balance (Unstrung): 3 pts. Head Heavy
- Cross Section: 26.3 mm Dual Taper
- String Pattern: 16 x 19
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 18866076