Wilson Steam 105S BLX Tennis Racquet
Save $40.00 (20%)
Control the court with the Wilson® Steam™ 105S. Designed for the hard-hitting player, the Steam 105S tennis racquet features revolutionary Spin Effect Technology that maximizes spin-enhancing string "snapback" and increases your ball's RPM without a necessary change in swing speed. New Amplifeel™ 360 handle composition increases racquet power while preserving comfort during the most competitive set.
** Learn more about Racquet Stringing Services available at select DICK's Sporting Goods locations **
- Unstrung racquet
- Swing Type: Moderate
- Spin Effect Technology maximizes spin-enhancing string "snapback" to increase your ball's RPM and maintain game control
- Dual Taper beam focuses racquet stiffness in a central area during ball contact to relieve added stress elsewhere
- Amplifeel™ 360 combines the comfort system of Amplifeel™ with increased power potential without added weight
- Double Holes™ grommet technology increases string hole size for greater string movement and a larger sweetspot
- Offers increased power and spin for a wide range of player types
- Model: WRT71551
- Length: 27.5"
- Head Size: 105 sq. in.
- Weight (Unstrung): 10.7 oz / 289 g
- Balance (Unstrung): 4 pts. Head Light
- Cross Section: 26 mm Dual Taper
- String Pattern: 16 x 15
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 18866126
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Linejudge13 Great Control Racquet! I have the 100 Steam and I have to say the added spin technology really works! You won't have the power of some other racquets, but what you lose in power you will gain in control. Balls normally long will drop in if you add just a bit of top. The frame is also softer than other composites....I'm guessing the snap from the flex also adds to the spin this racquet produces. The grip is also very comfortable. Try it! November 3, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Tanya Wilson 105s Stream tennis Raquet I knew the raquet would come unstrung however was disappointed that I spent over 200$ and didn't receive a cover for it. April 28, 2013
1-2 of 2