EvoShield Youth HybridPro Padded Football ShirtItem Number: 18886936
Free Shipping on Select Football Equipment! (See Promotion Details)
Fitting like a second skin, the EvoShield® HybridPro™ Integrated Youth Football Shirt molds to players' bodies, fitting like a second skin under his or her uniform and enhancing natural athletic movement. The HybridPro™ Padded Shirt delivers bulk-free protection to key contact zones, including the shoulders, ribs and spine. Moisture-wicking capabilities keep players cooler on the field for confident on-field performance.
- 2013 HybridPro™ youth padded football shirt
- Integrated padding on the shoulders, ribs and spine
- Designed to provide bulk-free protection to key contact zones under players' uniforms
- GTS: Gel-to-Shell™ Shields disperse impact and do not absorb it like foam and hard plastic pads
- Ergonomic design provides a comfortable, snug fit that provides for natural athletic movement
- Custom rib shields mold to the contours of your body, fitting like a protective second skin after only 20 minutes
- Nanocell™ spine pad provides protection to the back area between the rib shields and the shoulder pads
- Moisture-wicking capabilities keep players cooler on the field
- Flat-lock seams provide season-long durability while reducing chafing
- EvoShield® logo detail on chest
- Machine washable fabric
- Shields are removable and hand washable
- Color: black/yellow
- Style: A310
WARNING: It is advised that you DO NOT open the foil packaging until you are ready to use. The product will turn into a hard protective shell within minutes of being opened and cannot be restored to its original state.
Country Of Origin: Mexico
Rated 3 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Patricia NOT THE PRODUCT I ORDERED We received our product today. ( I even rushed shipping to have it in time for my sons game.) The product is useless. There were no rib pads, or shoulder pads. There wasn't even a pocket to hold the shoulder pads. The size also runs smaller than the site states. Dicks in our area never has products we need. I guess the website does not either. April 17, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kid Don't be afraid of the price Worth every penny. Fits great, wears great, and offers superior protection from similar models. I have tried this type product on my 14 year old before, but he complained they were too bulky. Not one complaint about the Evo Shield fit, and it helped him take a beating at running back this season. December 9, 2013
1-2 of 2