Wright & McGill Tony Roach Micro Honeycomb Spinning RodsItem Number: 18973006
Take $10 Off Orders of $50 or More!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Wright & McGill® Tony Roach Rods are tailored for unparalleled sensitivity and durability. Each Micro Honeycomb rod is built around a high-modulus graphite core and features multiple layers of high-modulus graphite with latitudinal fibers and carbon nanotube resin that improves strength and power. Complete with non-slip rubber cork handles and zirconium line guides, Tony Roach Micro Honeycomb Rods are armed to help you fight monster walleye.
- Walleye rods designed with Tony Roach for professional quality
- Micro Honeycomb blank technology combines high modulus graphite layers with a high-modulus graphite core, carbon nanotube resin, and latitudinal woven yarn fibers
- Carbon Nanotube resin increases strength and rod power
- Zirconium line guides for more fighting power with big fish
- Reel seats with "Palm Swell" design and non-slip rubber for improved grip.
- Split rear handle design reduces weight and increases balance
- Constructed with a rubber cork handle for comfortable grip and light bite transmission
- Wright & McGill
Power: ML-Medium Light
Rod Power & Length: ML 6'2"
- Model: WMTRW62ML1
- Technique: Rigging/Jigging
- Line Weight: 4-10 lbs.
- Lure Weight: 1/8-1/2 oz.
Rod Power & Length: ML 6'8"
- Model: WMTRW68MLPJ1
- Technique: Power Jigging
- Line Weight: 6-14 lbs.
- Lure Weight: 1/8-3/4 oz.
Country Of Origin: China