Babolat Drive Max 105 Tennis Racquet
Curb the competition with the Babolat® Drive Max 105 Tennis Racquet. The Elliptic Geometry frame makes the racquet 20% stiffer and bend-resistant than traditional styles and Intermediate Cortex handle and throat technology absorbs harsh vibrations and provides great comfort and feel upon ball impact. The Woofer™ system allows 25% more ball-string contact time for greater precision and feel. Control the court with the Drive Max 105.
** Learn more about Racquet Stringing Services available at select DICK's Sporting Goods locations **
- Unstrung racquet
- Swing Type: Short + Compact
- Best for players in search of power and comfort from their racquet
- Patented Woofer™ System technology causes the frame and strings to work together to produce 25% more contact time with the tennis ball adding control and comfort to each match
- Elliptic Geometry offers 20% more stiffness and bend-resistance than traditional frames for unmatched power
- Intermediate Cortex features two layers of Cortex Dampening Systems that absorb vibrations for the highest comfort and feel
- Composition: Graphite
- Length: 27" / 685 mm
- Head Size: 105 sq. in. / 680 sq. cm.
- Weight (unstrung): 9.2 oz. / 260 g
- Balance (unstrung): 1 pt Head Light
- Balance Point: 340 mm
- Flexibility: 73 RA
- Grip: Babolat® Syntec Soft
- String Pattern: 16 x 19
- Model: 102179-144
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 18977186
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by wolfdogs Awesome I am a 4.5 USTA player and have played leagues for years. I have 3 of the Babolat overdirve 105, this is the new version of that racquet. This is an extremely good racquet for those that like a light racquet and hit a lot of spin Its very maneuverable and is easy on the elbow. The power is controllable making offensive lobbing a good weapon. I highly recommend a 17 gauge string if you are not a big string breaker. I set my tension at 52lbs which is the middle of the tension range, March 2, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kingman99 Plays well so far! While this is an awesome racquet but you need the right kind of strings and proper weight and gauge or else you might as well buy a $50 racquet. If you could speak to the person who strings the racquet it would help a lot. I would only recommend this racquet if you were able to speak to the stringer in person. June 4, 2013
1-2 of 2