Babolat Nadal 25" Junior Tennis Racquet
Start your young athlete off like a pro when you pick the Babolat® Nadal 25 Junior Tennis Racquet. Made to resemble Rafael Nadal's racquet of choice, the junior racquet offers control and maneuverability thanks to its super lightweight, aluminum composition. A midsize head provides a slightly larger sweetspot and added control on the court. Watch as your champion thrives with the Nadal Junior 25 Racquet.
- Pre-strung racquet
- Racquet best used for recreational play or competition for junior athletes no taller than 4'6"
- Designed for use on a 60' court
- Surface design resembles the racquet of tennis champion, Rafael Nadal
- Aluminum composition makes the racquet lightweight, durable, and easy to handle for beginners
- Racquet engineered for use with an orange ball, which is 50% slower than standard tennis balls
- Composition: Aluminum
- Length: 25" / 635 mm
- Head Size: 105 sq. in. / 680 sq. cm
- Weight: 8.5 oz. / 240 g
- Model: 140131
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 18977256
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Tennis dad My daughter loves this racket Her first "real" racket hitting way better shots and gaining confidence with each time on court June 23, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Steve o Nice beginner tennis racquet Very light, but gets the job done when starting to play tennis. I highly suggest getting this racquet. May 28, 2013
1-2 of 2