HEAD YouTek Graphene Speed Pro Tennis Racquet
Designed for aggressive, fast-swinging players who want more control and a refined touch, the HEAD® YouTek™ Speed Pro Racquet features the world's strongest and lightest material, Graphene™. With a head light design and d3o™ smart frame material, the Speed Pro works to increase power and stability and react differently to both slow and fast shots. Other features include a dense 18 x 20 string pattern and a synthetic grip.
** Learn more about Racquet Stringing Services available at select DICK's Sporting Goods locations **
- Unstrung racquet
- Swing Type: Long & Fast
- Novak Djokovic's racquet of choice
- Ideal racquet for aggressive players seeking ultimate control
- Ultra-light and strong Graphene™ offers enhanced stability and faster swing speeds
- Weight exists in the handle to increase power and stability without changing overall mass
- d3o™ smart frame material stiffens on impact for power on hard shots and softness on slow shots
- Part of the YouTek™ d3o™ Series that adapts to your unique playing style
- Dense 18 x 20 string pattern offers incredible control
- Model: 230003
- Length: 27"
- Head size: 100 sq. in.
- Weight (unstrung): 11.1 oz / 315g
- Balance: 6 pts. Head Light
- Synthetic leather grip
- Beam: 22 mm
- Stiffness: 68
- String pattern: 18 x 20
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 19027316
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by mlinck1 Perfect Racquet Overall I absolutely love this racquet. I play college tennis, so I decided to purchase a higher level racquet from Head, the company I've played with my entire life. I couldn't have found a better racquet to use. Pros- Heavier swing and body weight (may be a con for some# Better distribution of weight throughout the head, throat, and handle Tighter string pattern Softer string bed #would recommend the Luxilon Big Banger ALU Power string) Larger sweet spot Perfect racquet for the baseline player Cons- A little erratic if you hit the ball outside of the sweet spot I couldn't be happier with this racquet. It is significantly higher in price, so I would recommend it only to those who play consistently and competitively. As far as the base racquet goes, it's everything I'm looking for, especially since I am a baseline player. I would recommend the Luxilon Big Banger ALU Power string or Head Hawk string. Both provide max power and max durability. This is the best racquet ever. February 11, 2015
1-1 of 1