Columbia Men's Airgill Chill Zero Long Sleeve Shirt
The Columbia® Men's Airgill Chill Zero™ Long Sleeve Shirt is a quick-drying long sleeve button down perfect for long days by the water. The Omni-Shade® technology provides UPF 50 sun protection, and the Omni-Freeze ZERO® technology reacts with sweat to lower the fabric's temperature. Additional features include hidden venting at the back for extra breathability, an extended sun collar and a zippered chest pocket for valuables.
Enhance your performance with Columbia's PFG line.
- Quick-drying long sleeve button down shirt
- Omni-Shade® UPF 50 shields against the suns harmful rays
- Omni-Freeze ZERO® super cooling technology reacts with sweat to lower the fabric's temperature
- Hidden venting at the back for extra breathability
- Extended sun collar folds up for more coverage
- Sunglass cleaning patch
- Zippered security chest pocket for valuables
- Rod holder
- Classic fit
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Style: FM7336
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 19083406
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by gulf coast paddleboard fisher awesome shirt I've worn this shirt twice now out on the water. I paddle board fish inshore and offshore. This shirt keeps me protected from the sun and at the same time keeps me cool. I was sceptical of wearing a long sleeve shirt, but I liked it so much, I bought a second one. It looks good going out somewhere nice also. July 29, 2014
1-1 of 1