Sam Bat CD1 Maple BatItem Number: 19259266
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Crafted from the top 5% of hard maple wood, the Sam Bat® CD1 Black Maple Bat is engineered for exceptional durability and performance. A great transitional bat from aluminum to wood, the full-cup CD1 Maple has undergone exclusive Zero Pressure processing to maintain it's natural strength. Sam Bat® is the bat of choice for over 100 major league players.
- Full-cup design
- Ultra-durable maple wood construction for incredible durability and performance
- Selected from the top 5% of prime hard maple
- Zero pressure process maintains the wood's natural strength
- Great transitional bat from aluminum to wood
- Handle: 29/32"
- Approx. barrel diameter: 2-1/2"
- Approx. length-to-weight ratio: -2 to -3
- Profile: T141
- Vendor color: black
- Sam Bat® is the bat of choice for over 100 pro's
- Model: CD1MAPLE
- Sam Bat
SAM BAT WOOD BATS WARRANTY INFORMATION:
- Sam Bat® does not offer warranty on any wood bat damaged or broken during use
- If the bat has suffered damage in transit, Sam Bat will replace it
NOTICE: We recommend that you receive approval from your local league before removing the wrapper from your bat.
Country of Origin: Canada
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by jsteve The Sam Bat Has great pop for a wood bat I highly recommend it. April 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by kbaseball Great pop suprisingly balanced and durable so far Ive only took about 200 swings but so far it seems durable also no question about pop the bat is hot all the way through supprisinly balanced because of a average barrel and thiner handle this model feels and looks like my brothers mlb prime h359. Varnish is a little messed up but doesn't matter for performance January 19, 2014
1-2 of 2